Thursday, July 3, 2014

Welcome to Cara's Quick Tips!

Hi Guys! 

Welcome to Cara's Quick Tips! As a wife and new mommy I am learning all sorts of things and want some place where I can share, so I thought a blog would be the perfect place to do that! My goal is to share tips that will help make our load a little lighter and our days a little more bright. 


I am married to the most amazing man ever! Tim is the love of my life and I feel so blessed we get to go though this life together. Tim and I are parents to our sweet 9 month old, Ellie...we love her so much, and it is such an honor to be her mommy. Tim and I love watching her grow and change every day.


I work from home, so I am a WAHM: work-at-home-mom. Didn't know they had a title for that until recently! It is hard, but so worth it. Before I worked from home I was an elementary school teacher, which would have meant Ellie would've stayed in daycare all day, so I am beyond grateful that I get to stay home and raise her.


I thank God every day for the many blessings he has given me! Looking forward to sharing with you...I sure hope you enjoy this blog! I would love to hear from you! 


xoxo,

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment